Agent Appointment Form
Thank you so much for allowing FTS Life Insurance Agency, Inc. to be of service to you for Life Insurance,
Single Premium Immediate, Fixed, and Fixed Index Annuities. To help us make the contracting process as
simple as possible for you, please follow the steps below.
STEP 1 Complete the included fill-able documents and sign both signature pages
STEP 2 4 Hour and/or 8 Hour Annuity Training Certificate if required by your state
- Be sure to list complete details for any “Yes” responses
STEP 3 Include a copy of the following:
- Some states require ongoing training; while others only require initial training – must be completed
prior to getting appointed and dating an application
- Not sure about this? See chart in back for details about your state requirement(s) (take a look at
the “Initial Training” and “Ongoing Training” columns for details or click on “Annuity Requirement”)
- MUST Include Certificate – Carriers require proof course(s) are completed
STEP 4 Fax all pages to 972-407-9322
- Individual and/or Corporate State Insurance License
- Voided Check for Direct Deposit of Commissions
STEP 5 Complete Product Suitability Training for each carrier appointment
- To help protect your private information, please use the form below when emailing
Additional information may be required by some carriers, but most requirements are satisfied by the information on these interview sheets. Life changes; so it is vital to keep our licensing person apprised of those changes so we report your information as truthfully as possible (for example; credit issues – both new & resolved, complaints, etc.).
We look forward to a long and mutually rewarding relationship as a partner in your business.
- Instructions will be provided by our licensing person
Click Here to download the Agent Application Form
submissions or payments made via this website do not constitute a
binding agreement to your policy or coverages. Changes and
payments to policies are not effective or binding until you, or any
party involved, receive official notice from either your insurance agent,
or your insurance company. If you have any questions, please feel free to
Per the terms of our
we will not resell your information to any third-party.